Tuesday, December 28, 2010

What annoys you?



I got a question for you. What annoys you? I was just thinking. I get so annoyed by pop,hip/hop & music like that all the time. I seriously hate it. Everytime i hear i want to gag. I am a huge metal/rock fan. any chance i get to here it i listen to it. Now i won't say i hate all pop or hip/hop music but i do not like most of it. Another thing that annoys me is watching re-runs or gag worthy love stories. Anyone else feel the same? I'd so rather watch a horror movie than a love story. And yes i'm a girl. But whatever!!! So now it's your turn tell me what annoys you? Why do i wan't to know? I've said this all before my blog is random. So i'll post random things. I wan't to enjoy my life so why not have fun & just do stupid things?

comment's are always accepted =D

2 comments:

  1. Omg! When people don't decorate their cards on babydow.com! It looks like they don't care. I don't mind when your on your, like, first day, but by then, you should have experimented with it already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sweettooth99 yeah i know what you mean. plus it's a great way to express yourself. so why wouldn't you? but whatever!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting!

THESE ARE NOT ADS THEY ARE MY FAVE SITES. CLICK ON A BANNER TO JOIN!

Search & Win Add to Technorati Favorites
PETA2.com Search & Win